1. Challenges, Solutions and Contributions shall be written in the English language and Challenges shall be completed using the form provided on the Solverboard Platform.
2. Challenges must be sufficiently clear (including by specifying acceptance criteria) for Solvers to assess what the Challenger is looking for and to be able to propose meaningful Solutions or, as the case may be, Contributions, in response.
3. Commercial Challenges must specify whether the Challenger requires a complete and verified resolution to the problem or a contribution of ideas and possibilities. Any required deliverable must be appropriately specified.
4. Commercial Challenges must specify exactly the fees that are on offer for successful Solutions, whether different levels of fees apply to different kinds of Solutions and whether the Challenger may decide to offer a part-fee for an incomplete Solution.
5. Commercial Challenges must specify the criteria for acceptance of a Solution, for example full solutions, bare ideas, working drawings, proof of concept, software code etc.
6. Challenges may, in the Challenger’s discretion, restrict the categories of Member to which the Challenge is addressed.
7. A Challenger posting a Commercial Challenge may upload background documentation to guide Solvers, who may download these as a Challenge pack. Solvers may also upload additional documentation to support their Solution(s). All Members may add links to external websites, strictly on the understanding that Solverboard takes no responsibility.